Victorian Poets A Critical Reader
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/17/2014
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Victorian Poets: A Critical Reader features a collection of critical essays focusing on various aspects of Victorian-era poetry from the 1830s to the 1890s.
- Presents key criticism on Victorian poetry
- Features contributions from a variety of scholars in the field
- Illustrates the full range of critical approaches to the Victorian poets, including attention to texts, words, forms, modes, and sub-genres
- Offers fresh reinterpretations, many driven by contemporary ideological interests, including gender questions, selfhood, and body issues