Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
This guide to generalist social work practice provides students with the introductory knowledge and skills needed to work with individuals, groups, communities, and organizations. It explores the links between micro, mezzo, and macro levels of social work practice and is organized around the authors' Generalist Intervention Model, a coherent and cohesive practice model.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Generalist Practice: The Generalist Intervention Model
2. Micro Practice Skills: Working with Individuals
3. Mezzo Practice Skills: Working with Groups
4. Macro Practice Skills: Working with Organizations and Communities
5. Engagement and Assessment in Generalist Practice
6. Planning in Generalist Practice
7. Implementation Applications
8. Evaluation, Termination, and Follow-Up in Generalist Practice
9. Understanding Families
10. Working with Families
11. Values, Ethics, and the Resolution of Ethical Dilemmas
12. Ethnically and Racially Sensitive Social Work Practice
13. Gender Sensitive Social Work Practice
15. Brokering and Case Management
16. Recording in Generalist Social Work Practice
Appendix A: National Association of Social Workers' Code of Ethics
Appendix B: Selected Internet Resources for Social Workers