Tuttle Pocket Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-english, English-japanese
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Revised
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/07/2015
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $12.95 Save
Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people travelling to Japan Pocket Japanese Dictionary is an essential tool for communicating in Japanese. It features all the essential Japanese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format and user-friendly, two color layout will make any future trip to Japan much easier. All entries are written in a Romanized form as well as Japanese script (Kanji and Kana) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary includes the following key features:
- Over 18,000 words and expressions in the Japanese language.
- Japanese–English and English–Japanese sections.
- Fully updated with recent vocabulary and commonly used Japanese slang.
- Clear, user friendly layout with headwords in blue.
- Romanized script and Japanese script (hiragana and katakana) and characters(kanji) for every entry.