Treffpunkt Deutsch Grundstufe Plus MyGermanLab with eText multi semester -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 05/23/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $295.86 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Construct Meaning from Day One With Contemporary Language and Culture
Since the first edition, Treffpunkt Deutsch has been carefully designed to enable students to use the language actively and successfully.
Thoroughly revised and updat ed, the Sixth Edition encourages students to interact more intensively with the German language and to begin constructing meaning from the first day of instruction, resulting in the development of strong language-learning strategies.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Student-Centered, Communicative Approach – Builds students’ ability to communicate in German in all modes of communication.
- Connect with Culture - Heavily updated culture sections encourage students to become a part of today's community of German-speaking cultures.
- Explore Grammar - Extensive revisions to grammar presentation and sequencing facilitate student comprehension and optimize teaching.
- Build Vocabulary - Updated vocabulary sections and exercises reflect new chapter content and a more contemporary focus.
- Develop Skills - New readings and a more central role for video strengthen the cyclical approach of the text that links skills, grammar, and vocabulary in a way that mutually reinforces all four skills.
- Personalize Learning – The proven success of MyLangaugeLabs will available for fall 2012 courses via MyGermanLab to accompany Treffpunkt Deutsch , 6e.
Note: MyLanguageLabs does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyLanguageLabs access, please visit: www.mylanguagelabs.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyLanguageLabs 24-month access.