Through the French Canals
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 13th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/05/2014
- Publisher: Adlard Coles
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Through the French Canals has probably tempted more people to explore the beautiful waterways of France than any other book. A bestseller for many years and now in its 13th edition, it is the essential planning guide for anyone wanting to cruise through the stunning scenery of the French waterways, or take their boat from the English Channel down to the Mediterranean via the inland route.
- Over 50 routes described and illustrated, with positions of locks, towns and villages
- Through routes from the English Channel and Atlantic to the Mediterranean, plus distances
- Suitable boats for the canals, and dimensions of locks and operating times
- Bridge heights, canal depths, fuelling points, waterway signals
- Cost of living, shopping and stores
- Weather information, haltes and portes de plaisance
- Port plans for Paris, Dunkerque and Strasbourg
Packed with appealing photographs and updated information on local facilities, distances, bridge heights and depths, tunnel lengths, costs of cruising and shopping, it also discusses the local wines of the region.