Studying Comics and Graphic Novels
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 09/10/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This introduction to studying comics and graphic novels is a structured guide to a popular topic. It deploys new cognitive methods of textual analysis and features activities and exercises throughout.
- Deploys novel cognitive approaches to analyze the importance of psychological and physical aspects of reader experience
- Carefully structured to build a sequenced, rounded introduction to the subject
- Includes study activities, writing exercises, and essay topics throughout
- Dedicated chapters cover popular sub-genres such as autobiography and literary adaptation