Social Problems Plus NEW MySocLab with eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 13th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 06/20/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $202.86 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Viewing our society from a conflict perspective.
Taking a conflict approach, Social Problems, 13e examines social problems, how they are interrelated to other problems, and society’s role in their creation and perpetuation. This textaddresses interesting subjects, such as corporate crime, urban decay, poverty and the changing economy.
The thirteenth edition focuses more deliberately on five major themes: the structural sources of social problems; the role of the United States in global social problems; the centrality of class, race, gender, sexuality, and disability as sources of division, inequality, and injustice; the critical examination of society; and solutions to social problems.
MySocLab is an integral part of the Eitzan / Zinn / Smith program. Key learning applications include MySocLab Videos, Social Explorer and Sociology in Focus Blog.
This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – MySocLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Chapter organization follows a logical framework that traces a problem from its origin to solution.
- Engage Students – International, national, and personal examples help students understand issues better.
- Explore Theory – Major sociological theories within context of social problem are discussed.
- Understand Diversity – Features help students think globally about defining a solution to social problems.
- Support Instructors – A number of Instructor Resources including PowerPoint Presentations, MyTest Test Bank, and Instructor’s Manual.
0205949185 / 9780205949182 Social Problems Plus NEW MySocLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205206530 / 9780205206537 NEW MySocLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card 1-095 Pub
0205881882 / 9780205881888 Social Problems