Skills for Success with Office 2013 Volume 1
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 03/14/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
For use in the Office Applications course or readers that need to get started with Microsoft Office 2013.
Skills for Success is the Microsoft Office 2013 textbook that recognizes how readers learn today!
The Office Skills text that was designed with today's students–and the way today's readers use an Office textbook–in mind.
With Skills for Success , Microsoft Office 2013 is at your fingertips!
- With Office 2013, Microsoft is taking the office to the cloud. You can now open and save your files from any computer without a USB flash drive.
- The Skills for Success series shows students how to get the most out of Office 2013 no matter what device they are using—a traditional desktop or tablet.
- Whether you are tapping and sliding with your finger or clicking and dragging with the mouse, Skills for Success shows you the way.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Break through to improved results with MyITLab® MyITLab for Skills for Success is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. And, MyITLab comes from Pearson, your partner in providing the best digital learning experiences. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyITLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyITLab, contact your Pearson representative.
MyITLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Designed for a New Generation of Learners: The Skills for Success series is specifically designed to enhance usability and fit the work style of today’s students.
- Support for Students and Instructors: Supplements enhance the learning process for students, while instructor resources are designed to make your life easier.