Skeel's Handbook of Cancer Therapy
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/10/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $95.99 Save
- A new chapter on the Biologic Basis of Molecular Targeted Therapy, as well as a state-of-the-art review of the current development and use of novel immunotherapeutics, bring you up to date with the rationale and use of these newer agents in cancer treatment.
- Completely updated throughout to reflect current best practices, including primary indications, usual dosage and schedule, special precautions, and expected toxicities for dozens of new drugs and biologic agents.
- New contributors provide a fresh perspective on timely topics in cancer treatment and care.
- An updated section on supportive care reflects this essential aspect of the oncology team’s focus.
- Regularly updated Inkling content keeps you current with drug profiles and new immunotherapy advances.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use