Skeel's Handbook of Cancer Therapy
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/10/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $89.99 Save
- A new chapter on the Biologic Basis of Molecular Targeted Therapy, as well as a state-of-the-art review of the current development and use of novel immunotherapeutics, bring you up to date with the rationale and use of these newer agents in cancer treatment.
- Completely updated throughout to reflect current best practices, including primary indications, usual dosage and schedule, special precautions, and expected toxicities for dozens of new drugs and biologic agents.
- New contributors provide a fresh perspective on timely topics in cancer treatment and care.
- An updated section on supportive care reflects this essential aspect of the oncology team’s focus.
- Regularly updated Inkling content keeps you current with drug profiles and new immunotherapy advances.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use