The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/08/2015
- Publisher: Seal Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $16.00 Save
Second in the Sh!t No One Tells You series, in The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers Dawn Dais tells it like it is again offering real advice for parents of growing children. Filled with tips, encouragement, and a strong dose of humor, The Sh!t No One Tells You About Toddlers is a survival handbook for parents on the edge.
- You Suck at This. It’s not just your imagination.
- Walking Is Hard. Bruising is considerably less difficult.
- Remember When You Judged Other Parents? Prepare to eat your words, with a side of karma’s a bitch.
- Restaurants Are Battle Zones. Spoiler Alert: You are not the victor.
- Kids Get Sick. Then everyone gets sick.
- This Childhood Will Be Televised. Hello, camera phones.
- Your TV Has Been Hijacked. By things with very high-pitched voices.
Coming from one empathetic parent to another, the tips in this book are real, clever, honest, and designed to make life with a terrible two- or three-year-old a little bit more manageable. Hilarious, helpful, and handy, this book will be appreciated by any parent who has asked: Why didn’t anybody warn me that unconditional love would be so much work?”