Enter your email address to receive your offer!
Enter email to receive your offer!
Free Shipping On Every Order
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
I. WORKING AS A WRITER.
1. Writers at Work.
2. Preparing to Write.
3. Making a Point.
4. Finding a Structure.
6. Revising, Editing, and Proofreading.
7. Evaluating Writing.
II. THINKING AND RESEARCH.
8. Reading Critically.
9. Writing Persuasively.
10. Planning Research.
11. Finding Information.
12. Evaluating and Using Sources.
III. DESIGNING DOCUMENTS AND WEB SITES.
13. The Process of Document Design.
14. Creating Documents and Web Sites.
15. Model Documents.
IV. PRODUCING WRITING.
16. Producing an MLA Paper.
17. Producing an APA Paper.
18. Producing a CMS Paper.
19. CBE Style.
20. COS Style.
21. Writing a Literary Analysis.
V. SHAPING LANGUAGE.
22. Making Choices about Language.
23. Writing Effective Sentences.
24. Shaping Effective Paragraphs.
VI. UNDERSTANDING GRAMMAR.
25. The Shape of Sentences.
26. Sentence Fragments, Comma Splices, Run-Ons.
27. Modifiers: Adjectives and Adverbs.
28. Subject-Verb Agreement.
29. Verb Tense, Voice, Mood.
31. Suggestions for ESL Writers.
VII. UNDERSTANDING PUNCTUATION AND MECHANICS.
32. End Punctuation.
34. Semicolons and Colons.
35. Quotation Marks and Ellipses.
36. Parentheses and Brackets.
37. Dashes, Hyphens, and Slashes.
38. Italics and Capitalization.
39. Apostrophes, Abbreviations, and Numbers.
40. Spelling, Dictionary, Thesaurus.
Glossary of Terms.
Glossary of Usage.
Receive Exclusive Textbook Savings!
Stay Connected with Knetbooks
Show us some love! #ThanksKB
Copyright © 2011 - 2017