Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory What's Normal, What's Not, and What to Do About It
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 07/31/2017
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory addresses these key concerns and more, such as...
· What are the signs that suggest your memory problems are more than just part of normal aging?
· Is it normal to have concerns about your memory?
· What are the markers of mild cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurodegenerative diseases?
· How should you convey your memory concerns to your doctor?
· What can your doctor do to evaluate your memory?
· Which healthcare professional(s) should you see?
· What medicines, alternative therapies, diets, and exercises are available to improve your memory?
· Can crossword puzzles, computer brain-training games, memory aids, and strategies help strengthen your memory?
· What other resources are available when dealing with memory loss?
Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory is written in an easy-to-read yet comprehensive style, featuring clinical vignettes and character-based stories that provide real-life examples of how to successfully manage age-related memory loss.