Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory What's Normal, What's Not, and What to Do About It
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 07/31/2017
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory addresses these key concerns and more, such as...
· What are the signs that suggest your memory problems are more than just part of normal aging?
· Is it normal to have concerns about your memory?
· What are the markers of mild cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurodegenerative diseases?
· How should you convey your memory concerns to your doctor?
· What can your doctor do to evaluate your memory?
· Which healthcare professional(s) should you see?
· What medicines, alternative therapies, diets, and exercises are available to improve your memory?
· Can crossword puzzles, computer brain-training games, memory aids, and strategies help strengthen your memory?
· What other resources are available when dealing with memory loss?
Seven Steps to Managing Your Memory is written in an easy-to-read yet comprehensive style, featuring clinical vignettes and character-based stories that provide real-life examples of how to successfully manage age-related memory loss.