RF and Microwave Power Amplifier Design, Second Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 02/12/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The latest power amp design methods
Fully updated to address cutting-edge technologies, the new edition of this practical guide provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of RF and microwave power amplifier design. The book describes both existing and new schematic configurations, theoretical approaches, circuit simulation results, and implementation techniques.
New chapters discuss linearization and efficiency enhancement and high-efficiency Doherty power amplifiers. Featuring a systematic approach, this comprehensive resource bridges the theory and practice of RF and microwave engineering.
RF and Microwave Power Amplifier Design, Second Edition, covers:
- Two-port network parameters and passive elements
- Nonlinear circuit design methods
- Nonlinear active device modeling
- Impedance matching
- Power transformers, combiners, and couplers
- Power amplifier design fundamentals
- High-efficiency power amplifier design
- Broadband power amplifiers
- Linearization and efficiency enhancement techniques
- High-efficiency Doherty power amplifiers