Review of Radiologic Physics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/25/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $69.99 Save
- Mirrors the current clinically relevant focus of the certification exams – the key information radiologists need to know to perform their clinical duties.
- Brand new, full color illustrations throughout the book enhance the learning experience
- Focuses on the radiological physics of x-rays (projection radiography, fluoroscopy, and CT), as well as nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MR.
- Includes only the essential information needed to understand how images are created, aspects that impact image quality, and factors that affect radiation risks and costs.
- Features helpful appendices such as a summary of SI units, radiological units and photometric quantities, and more.
- An ideal physics review meant to be used in conjunction with a comprehensive textbook on medical imaging.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use