Responsive Design with WordPress How to make great responsive themes and plugins
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/18/2013
- Publisher: New Riders
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
• Learn when to rely on themes and when it’s best to use plugins.
• Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
• Learn various navigation techniques, such as Jump to with
• smooth scrolling or Select box.
• Use popular responsive techniques, like picturefill.js, to make images respond to different screen resolutions and connection speeds.
• Explore frameworks, including Bootstrap and Foundation.
• Download dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design techniques, and test yourself with end-of-chapter quizzes.