Points de départ Plus MyFrenchLab with Pearson eText multi semester -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 05/21/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $242.86 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Streamlined for ease of use, focused on student outcomes.
For use in high-beginner or one semester courses, this 10 chapter version of the bestselling elementary French text, Chez nous, stands apart from other first year French texts by carefully selecting lexical and cultural content for broad coverage within a highly disciplined framework.
Changes to the Second Edition focus on enhancing student outcomes, including a new design, refinements to the scope and sequence, new strategy boxes, and new comprehension based grammar activities.
- Balanced Approach — The user-friendly organization divides each chapter into three lessons that feature integrated lexical and grammatical presentations, sequenced practice, cultural information, and a culturally based skills activity.
- Connect with Culture - Thematically interrelated lessons closely integrate the presentation of lexical and grammatical content within interesting and culturally authentic contexts of France and the Francophone world.
- Explore Grammar - Grammatical presentations are streamlined to reduce the coverage of complex grammar points such as the subjunctive and the conditional.
- Build Vocabulary - Varied and appealing visuals and language samples present vocabulary in authentic everyday contexts.
- Develop Skills - Process approach to development of the four skills helps students become confident and proficient at carrying out a wide variety of communicative tasks.
- Personalize Learning — MyLanguageLabs proven results will be available for elementary French courses! MyFrenchLab will be available for fall 2012 courses.
Note: MyLanguageLabs does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyLanguageLabs access, please visit: www.mylanguagelabs.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyLanguageLabs 24-month access.