- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 02/24/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $69.32 Save
- Find what you need quickly and easily with concise text, numerous tables, and bulleted lists throughout.
- Progress logically from neurologic signs and symptoms to differential diagnosis, workup and diagnosis, assessment of risks and benefits of available treatments, to treatment and prognosis.
- Focus on the most important, highly relevant facts thanks to a, streamlined presentation that allows for more algorithms, tables, diagrams, and images.
- Stay up to date in every area of neurology with significantly revised chapters on stroke, epilepsy, dementia, and MS, and more drug dosing information regarding inpatient care.
- Consult this high-yield handbook by clinical presentation, such as coma, stroke, headaches, and seizures, or by special topic, such as neuroimaging, behavioral neurology, and sleep medicine.
- Learn from neurology residents and beginning neurology fellows in collaboration with attending neurologists at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital Boston, and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.