Patagonia Handbook, 4th
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 02/03/2015
- Publisher: Footprint Handbooks
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $22.95 Save
Patagonia is a pioneering land of vast horizons and limitless possibilities. Footprint’s Patagonia Handbook will guide you from emerald lakes and snow-capped volcanoes, through estancias on the Argentine steppe, down to granite turrets sculpted by roaring, powerful glaciers.
· Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including glacier trekking, white-water rafting, whale spotting, boat trips and birdwatching
· Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from ancient cave art to thermal pools
· Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
· Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
· Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From Volcán Villarrica to the Tierra del Fuego, Footprint’s fully updated 4th edition will help you navigate this frontier destination.