Pandemics and Emerging Infectious Diseases The Sociological Agenda
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/10/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Infectious disease pandemics are a rising threat in our globalizing world. This agenda-setting collection provides international analysis of the pressing sociological concerns they confront us with, from cross-border coordination of public health governance to geopolitical issues of development and social equity.
- Focuses on vital sociological issues raised by resurgent disease pandemics
- Detailed analysis of case studies as well as broader, systemic factors
- Contributions from North America, Europe and Asia provide international perspective
- Bold, agenda-setting treatment of a high-profile topic