Organizational Behavior : Emerging Knowledge, Global Reality with Connect Plus
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Hardcover w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 01/01/2013
- Publisher: MCGRAW HILL
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
In their new Sixth Edition, McShane and Von Glinow continue the trailblazing innovations that made previous editions of Organizational Behavior recognized and adopted by the new generation of organizational behavior (OB) instructors. The McShane and Von Glinow text is acclaimed for:
• Readability, presentation of current knowledge
• Linking OB concepts and theories with reality
• Strong International/Global orientation
• Contemporary Theory Foundation (without the jargon)
• Active Learning and Critical Thinking Support
• Textbook’s philosophy-OB knowledge is for everyone, not just traditional managers.
Organizational Behavior, Sixth Edition is written in the context of these emerging workplace realities. This edition explains how emotions are the foundation of employee motivation, attitudes, and decisions; how social networks generate power and shape communication patterns; how self-concept influences individual behavior, team cohesion, and leadership; and how adopting a global mindset has become an important employee characteristic in this increasingly interconnected world. This book also presents the reality that organizational behavior is not just for managers; it is relevant and valuable to anyone who works in and around organizations.