Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (Four Volume Set)
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 07/31/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $639.97 Save
- Find highly illustrated, expert guidance for virtually any orthopaedic procedure you’re likely to perform.
- Stay up to date with the most current procedures – more than 50 procedures are new to this edition!
- Quickly review the relevant trauma or pathophysiology before viewing step-by-step coverage of the procedure.
- Easily locate and remember information thanks to bullet points, a highly templated format, and a graphic-rich presentation.
- Get easy-to-follow details on orthopaedic procedures involving all joints, as well as sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Benefit from a consistent approach to each procedure that makes reference quick and easy: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Access an updated web-based version, now featuring easier navigation and search capabilities.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use