- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/04/2015
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $166.40 Save
Ideal for Advanced Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, this book builds on concepts from Strategic Management, Operations Management, Marketing and HRM to give students a comprehensive understanding of Operations Strategy.
- Comprehensive and accessible with authoritative authorship and an excellent blend of theory and practice
- A European context
- Engaging case studies
New to this edition
· An approach that highlights some of the developments in operations strategy, especially how its concepts are having wider application.
· Many new and updated examples, which cover the topical issues in operations strategy. Two thirds of the examples used are new or updated for to this edition.
· The inclusion of some new material relating to such issues as the links between operations management and strategy, triadic supply relationships, knowledge management, and organizational ambidexterity.
· New longer cases, but retaining those that proved popular from the previous edition. These cases can still be used form the basis of a whole course in operations strategy.