Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Adults A Pocket Guide
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/21/2013
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $72.52 Save
Master the concepts and skills necessary for effective practice with Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Adults: A Pocket Guide, 2nd Edition. Reflecting the latest AOTA standards, this pocket-sized guide is a quick, comprehensive reference designed to help you learn to perform efficient evaluations of adults, identify problems, and plan and implement interventions to produce optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- See how concepts are applied to practice with real world clinical examples in every chapter.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Broaden your knowledge with easy-to-understand coverage of a client-centered top/down approach using the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF).
- Prepare your students for community-based practice with a range of new evaluation tools.
- Develop practical skills for the workplace with up-to-date coverage of interview skills, HIPAA guidelines for communication, and more.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner, an appendix on terminology, and online evaluation forms.