Object Detection and Recognition in Digital Images Theory and Practice
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 08/05/2013
- Publisher: Wiley
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
- Explains the main theoretical ideas behind each method (which are augmented with a rigorous mathematical derivation of the formulas), their implementation (in C++) and demonstrated working in real applications.
- Places an emphasis on tensor and statistical based approaches within object detection and recognition.
- Provides an overview of image clustering and classification methods which includes subspace and kernel based processing, mean shift and Kalman filter, neural networks, and k-means methods.
- Contains numerous case study examples of mainly automotive applications.
- Includes a companion website hosting full C++ implementation, of topics presented in the book as a software library, and an accompanying manual to the software platform.