Object Detection and Recognition in Digital Images Theory and Practice
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 08/05/2013
- Publisher: Wiley
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Explains the main theoretical ideas behind each method (which are augmented with a rigorous mathematical derivation of the formulas), their implementation (in C++) and demonstrated working in real applications.
- Places an emphasis on tensor and statistical based approaches within object detection and recognition.
- Provides an overview of image clustering and classification methods which includes subspace and kernel based processing, mean shift and Kalman filter, neural networks, and k-means methods.
- Contains numerous case study examples of mainly automotive applications.
- Includes a companion website hosting full C++ implementation, of topics presented in the book as a software library, and an accompanying manual to the software platform.