National Registry Paramedic Examination Strategies, Practice & Review
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/04/2017
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Kaplan has brought its time-tested review practices to the National Registry Paramedic Exam (NRPE). Emergency response careers are on the rise with more and more EMTs moving up into paramedic positions, yet there is little guidance available to students preparing for the national exam. NRPE Strategies, Practice & Review is a comprehensive study tool designed to tackle the NRPE head-on. Content is presented in dynamic, reader-friendly sections with hundreds of full-color figures and tables to improve understanding and retention. Kaplan’s NRPE Strategies, Practice & Review provides test-taking strategies and review for this complex exam.
This first edition features:
* Overview of the NRPE and test-taking strategies
* Content weighted to match the NRPE
* Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including: Physiology, Pharmacology, Respiratory Emergencies, Cardiac Emergencies, Shock, Trauma, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, the Psychomotor Exam, and more!
* Board-style Q&A with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
* Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention