Nms Surgery Casebook
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/08/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $58.65 Save
Updates include a new two-color design, “Deep Thoughts” and “Quick Cuts” text features that clearly call out high-yield information in every chapter, and an all-new chapter on pediatrics covering common congenital anomalies. Clinical images and illustrations offer the opportunity to detect visual clues, and the new pocket-sized format makes it easy to carry and study anytime, anywhere. In addition, this title is packaged with access to the interactive eBook version at no additional cost!
- Provides an excellent review for exams and an opportunity to practice real-world clinical decision making.
- Features a new, two-color design and a handy new pocket-sized format.
- Emphasizes high-yield information with easy-to-spot “Deep Thoughts” and “Quick Cuts” boxes throughout.
- Contains a new pediatrics chapter that brings you up to date with common congenital anomalies.
- Includes case variations so you can consider patients with complications or co-existing conditions.
- Uses an extensive illustration program that provides opportunities to make patient management decisions based on visual cues.
- The perfect companion to Jarrell's NMS Surgery, 6th Edition.