Nms Surgery Casebook
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/16/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $60.79 Save
Updates include a new two-color design, “Deep Thoughts” and “Quick Cuts” text features that clearly call out high-yield information in every chapter, and an all-new chapter on pediatrics covering common congenital anomalies. Clinical images and illustrations offer the opportunity to detect visual clues, and the new pocket-sized format makes it easy to carry and study anytime, anywhere. In addition, this title is packaged with access to the interactive eBook version at no additional cost!
- Provides an excellent review for exams and an opportunity to practice real-world clinical decision making.
- Features a new, two-color design and a handy new pocket-sized format.
- Emphasizes high-yield information with easy-to-spot “Deep Thoughts” and “Quick Cuts” boxes throughout.
- Contains a new pediatrics chapter that brings you up to date with common congenital anomalies.
- Includes case variations so you can consider patients with complications or co-existing conditions.
- Uses an extensive illustration program that provides opportunities to make patient management decisions based on visual cues.
- The perfect companion to Jarrell's NMS Surgery, 6th Edition.