New Business Networking How to Effectively Grow Your Business Network Using Online and Offline Methods
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/16/2013
- Publisher: Que Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Supercharge the way you build business relationships—online and off!
Business success is all about connections, relationships, and networks! In New Business Networking , Dave Delaney shows how to combine proven offline business networking techniques with the newest social media—and make them both far more effective. Drawing on nearly 20 years of experience building great online and offline communities, Delaney offers easy step-by-step directions, plus examples from some of the world’s top relationship builders. You’ll discover little-known tips for reaching out more efficiently and more personally…great ways to meet your Twitter connections “in real life”…new ways to build your network before you need it, and make the most of it when you need it!
• Identify, research, and actually reach your best potential connections
• Create a personal landing page that builds relationships
• Grow a thriving LinkedIn network you can count on for years to come
• Use third-party services to supercharge the value of your Twitter feed
• Encourage people to engage more deeply with you on Facebook
• Make powerful new connections through Google+ and Google Hangouts
• Use fast-growing networking tools like Instagram, Eventbrite, Rapportive, Evernote, Plancast, Meetup, Batchbook, Highrise, and Nimble
• Organize in-person events that work—and find sponsors to pay for them
• Listen and converse better, and remember more of what you hear
• Avoid oversharing and other social media faux pas
• Transform your business card into a powerful agent on your behalf
• Nurture and deepen the relationships you’ve worked so hard to create