Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Complete and broad in coverage, NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONaddresses negotiations and dispute resolution in a wide variety of settings. Because skill development is an important part of becoming a masterful negotiator, concepts are augmented with numerous exercises, activities, role plays, and self-assessments. By combining theoretical foundations with experiential exercises, the book helps students develop their ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts in both personal and professional settings.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
2. The Language of Negotiation
PART TWO: NEGOTIATION PROCESSES
3. Distributive Negotiations
4. Integrative Negotiations
5. Conflict and Dispute Resolution
PART THREE: INTERPERSONAL/CONTEXTUAL CHARACTERISTICS
6. Understanding Yourself and How that Impacts Negotiation
7. Communication in Negotiation
8. The Role and Importance of Persuasion in Negotiation
9. The Nature of the Relationship in Negotiating and Resolving Disputes
10. International Negotiations
11. Team and Multi-Party Negotiations
PART FOUR: NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION APPLICATIONS
12. Negotiating in the Workplace
13. Negotiating the Purchase or Sale of an Automobile
14. Real Estate Negotiations: Commercial and Residential