My iPad (Covers iOS 9 for iPad Pro, all models of iPad Air and iPad mini, iPad 3rd/4th generation, and iPad 2)
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/23/2015
- Publisher: Que Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $24.99 Save
My iPad, Eighth Edition, helps you quickly get started with your new tablet, and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time.
Covers iOS 9 for all models of iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPad 3rd/4th generation, and iPad 2
March 21, 2016 Update: An iPad Pro 9.7" was announced today by Apple. The content of this book is applicable to this new iPad.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPad.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want. Learn how to:
• Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and your mobile carrier
• Learn how to use the on-screen keyboard, predictive text, and dictation
• Use Control Center to control frequently used settings
• Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands
• Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (and even your Mac), including music, photos, messages, documents, and more
• Surf the Web, and send and receive email and messages
• Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful
• Secure your iPad using Touch ID, passcodes, and other security measures
• Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad
• Take photos, and then edit them using the Photos app
• Use AirDrop and iCloud Drive to share files and information with your other devices
• Use your iPad to take notes, make lists, draw sketches, and create reminders
• Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family
• Use Pages, Numbers, and Keynote to create documents and presentations
• Discover some of the most useful and entertaining apps