No More Perfect Kids Love Your Kids for Who They Are
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Revised
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/01/2014
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Love your kids for who they are.
Mom and dad, your kids are created in God's image, not your own. Jill Savage and Kathy Koch will guide you in truly appreciating your kids. They will teach you how to study and become an expert on your children, because you cannot fully embrace them until you truly know them.
In No More Perfect Kids, Jill Savage and Kathy Koch equip us with the tools and perspective to:
- Identify and remove the Perfection Infection from our parenting
- Release our children from unrealistic expectations
- Answer the questions our kids are silently asking in a way that gives them the courage and freedom to be themselves
- Meet the needs of our children, including those with special needs
Written in a passionate, candid, and personal tone, the authors will instill within you hope and contentment. You'll be inspired to apply the practical, realistic, and relevant ideas and tactics Jill and Kathy share.