Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Security+ Certification Passport, Fourth Edition (Exam SY0-401)
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 06/03/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
From the #1 Name in Professional Certification
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professional—a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA Security+certified with this affordable, portable study tool--fully revised for the latest exam release. Inside, certification training experts guide you on your career path, providing expert tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus only on what you need to know to pass CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
- Itineraries -- List of official exam objectives covered
- ETAs -- Amount of time needed to complete each lesson
- Travel Advisories -- Expert advice on critical topics
- Local Lingo -- Concise definitions of key terms and concepts
- Travel Assistance -- Recommended resources for more information
- Exam Tips -- Common exam pitfalls and solutions
- Checkpoints -- End-of-chapter questions, answers, and explanations
- Career Flight Path -- Information on the exam and possible next steps
Electronic content includes:
- 200 practice exam questions
- PDF copy of the book