McGraw-Hill Education's EMT-Basic Exam Review, Third Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 08/10/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $38.39 Save
Score your highest on the EMT-Basic exam with this rigorous, all-in-one study guide
If you want to ace the EMT-Basic exam, there is no better study partner than McGraw-Hill Education's EMT-Basic review book. This indispensable study guide helps you think through pre-hospital medicine while covering every topic you must know on exam day.
Each chapter begins with a clinical scenario followed by a bulleted overview of key topics and summarized by retention-enhancing Q&A at the end of every chapter. You’ll also get valuable exam preparation tips, the do’s and don’ts of answering multiple-choice questions, and clinical pearls. An online question bank allows you to choose your questions by topic and hone in on your strengths and weaknesses to prepare you for exam day. McGraw-Hill Education's EMT-Basic has everything you need to boost your confidence – and your test score.
- High-yield outline format bolstered by Q&A, clinical scenarios, and easy-to-remember bulleted study material
- Must-know theory adapted by the American Heart Association, Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, the National Education Standards, the National Incident Management System, and updated hazardous materials information for the first responder
- A 150-question practice exam at the end of the book
- Valuable exam preparation tips• Online question bank with 150 questions available at www.mcgrawhillemt.com