McGraw-Hill Education Preparation for the GED® Test with DVD-ROM
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 12/17/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Get the guide to the GED test that more test-takers trust!
To succeed on the GED test, you need test-smart guidance from educators and test-prep coaches you can rely on. That's why more test-takers choose McGraw-HillEducation: Preparation for the GED Test--America's favorite guide to the exam. This book will walk you step-by-step through all four test subject areas--Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies. You'll get the review and practice you need to score your best--and get the high school credentialyou want!
With McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GED Test, you will:
- Learn all about the test and how to conquer it
- Take full-length practice tests modeled closely on the real exam
- Pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses with pretests to help you focus your study
- Get ready for each test section with instruction, quizzes, and practice exercises on every test topic
- Check your readiness for the real exam with posttests in all test subject areas
- Get prepared for the challenges unique to the computer-based test format
DVD-ROM with 2 practice tests -- Includes questions in all the new technology-based formats
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GED Test can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and do your best on test day.