Mathematics - A Basic Introduction
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/28/2014
- Publisher: Quercus
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Do you shy away from using numbers? Basic Mathematics can help
An easy-to-follow guide,Basic Mathematics will ensure you gain the confidence you need to tackle math and overcome your fears. It offers simple explanations of all the key areas, including decimals, percentages, measurements and graphs, and applies them to everyday situations, games and puzzles to give you understanding quickly and enjoyably.
- Gain the confidence to deal with numbers in all aspects of life--work, home, shopping and more
- Start from scratch—no prior knowledge needed!
- One and five-minute introductions to key principles to get you started
- Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author’s many years of experience
- Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress
- Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of the basic mathematics