Mastering Risk and Procurement in Project Management A Guide to Planning, Controlling, and Resolving Unexpected Problems
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 09/19/2014
- Publisher: Pearson FT Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Master the crucial risk management and procurement tasks that are indispensable to project success! In Mastering Risk and Procurement in Project Management, expert project manager and seasoned professor Wilson addresses every stage of the project where risk management and procurement are relevant, especially planning, monitoring, and control. Teaching through relevant examples and case studies, Wilson explains:
- Why risk management and procurement are so crucial to achieving your project's goals
- The deep and surprising linkages that exist across risk management and procurement
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- How to integrate best-practice risk management and procurement throughout your PMBOK processes.
Drawing on his own extensive experience, he offers in-depth coverage of topics ranging from contracting and risk monitoring to project close-out, and gives readers practical knowledge of critical processes and tasks in project management.