Manual of Obstetrics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/25/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The updated and revised eighth edition of the popular Manual of Obstetrics skillfully addresses the care, assessment, and complications, as well as other emerging issues handled daily by obstetric providers.
Top-rated among obstetrics manuals, this practical, authoritative text is both an excellent desk reference and on-the-spot guide. Essential data and commentary are provided on all the major areas of obstetric care, obstetric complications, maternal complications, fetal assessment, fetal complications, and neonatal care.
This edition also includes new information on fetal intervention issues and on endocrine disorders. A new chapter on Fetal Therapy addresses the rising consensus that the fetus should be considered an individual patient
- Bulleted formatted text to aid quick-reference
- Chapter sections address background, evaluation, differential diagnosis, lab tests, diagnosis and treatment
- Numerous tables, algorithms and line drawings illuminate complex concepts
- New chapter on Fetal Therapy
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use