Literacy for the 21st Century Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 05/28/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $170.60 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText with MyEducationLab and the bound book.
Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach is a thoroughly applied text written to ensure that readers understand the current theories behind and the critical components of instruction for teaching reading and writing as complementary in the development of literacy. Readers are treated to a philosophical approach that not only balances the why, what, and how of teaching literacy but also offers practical pedagogy–teaching strategies and instructional procedures–that foster thoughtful teacher preparation and ensures alignment to the literacy goals teachers are responsible to teach. New text features model practices that support diverse populations, instruction driven by sound classroom assessment, and new literacy strategies that will help teachers transform literacy learning with digital devices. Integrating the best of what we know about teaching reading and writing, the Sixth Edition of this popular introductory text provides the balance teachers need to be successful in the classroom. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133400905 / 9780133400908 Literacy for the 21st Century Plus NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package Package consists of:
- 013283779X / 9780132837798 Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach
- 0133386473 / 9780133386479 NEW MyEducationLab with Video-Enhanced Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Literacy for the 21st Century