Life Pulse Massage
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 08/15/2015
- Publisher: Inner Traditions
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $18.95 Save
• Includes fully illustrated massage instructions to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow for healing, balancing blood pressure, and detoxifying organs
• Details specific massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues
• Explains the ancient art of reading pulses to diagnose organ health
• Reveals how blood acts as the vehicle for our vital energy
Blood and chi often flow side by side throughout the body, the blood acting as the vehicle for our vital energy. Areas of slow or congested circulation lead to blockages in the flow of vital energy and toxin accumulation in the body. The practice of Life Pulse Massage allows these blockages to be cleared, revitalizing cardiovascular function, detoxifying the organs, and restoring the flow of blood and chi throughout the body.
In this fully illustrated guide to Life Pulse Massage, Master Mantak Chia details abdominal massage practices to open restricted blood vessels, direct blood flow to specific areas for healing, release arterial tension to rebalance high or low blood pressure, and detoxify individual organs and body systems such as the liver, lungs, lymph nodes, and colon. He shows how to clear and activate the master pulses of the navel and aorta and synchronize these master pulses with the 52 pulses of the whole body for optimum circulation and energy balance. He explains the ancient art of reading pulses to diagnose organ health as well as how to recognize internal health states through the unique positions and shapes of the navel.
Detailing specific Life Pulse Massage treatments for many common ailments such as lower back pain, sciatica, asthma, headaches, and reproductive issues, Master Chia shows how liberating the flow of blood and chi can prevent illness before it takes hold, revitalize the organs, and set the stage for optimum health.