Law and Special Education, The, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 03/26/2015
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
The Law and Special Education features sound, practical help for keeping on top of the issues involved in the highly litigated area of special education. With this indispensable resource as a guide, teachers, educational administrators, and others see how to ensure a free, appropriate public education for students with disabilities. In it they learn the legal history of special education, get information about legal developments in special education that have occurred in the courts and in the federal government, gain access to current legal information to keep abreast of developments in this rapidly changing field, and ensure that they are armed with the information they need to develop legally correct and educationally appropriate special education programs.
Written in a highly accessible, practitioner-oriented style and bolstered with an associated website and blog (http://www.ed.sc.edu/spedlaw/LawPage.htm), the book guides administrators and educators in developing legally sound and educationally appropriate special education programming. Included are Lessons from Legislation and Litigation sections that extrapolate important principles for administrators and educators from the law; flowcharts to guide administrators and educators in developing legally sound and educationally appropriate special education programming; text hyperlinks that take readers to important cases and associated websites; a new section on legal requirements regarding bullying and harassment of students with disabilities; over 100 new cases, administrative decisions, and letters of finding since the last edition; chapter objectives; and flowcharts to guide administrators through special education decision making. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134043391 / 9780134043395 Law and Special Education, The, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 4/e
Package consists of:
- 0133827011 / 9780133827019 Law and Special Education, The, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134038193 / 9780134038193 Law and Special Education, The, Pearson eText -- Access Card