Language Arts: Content and Learning Pkg.
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Hardcover w/CD
- Copyright: 08/01/2001
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Built on a solid research base, this exceptionally applied, accessible, and teacher-friendly text continues to provide balanced coverage of all six of the language arts, including extensive application as well as student artifacts.
Features new to the fifth edition include:
- New full-color inserts, emphasize the four prime instructional processes of language arts: literature focus units, literature circles, reading and writing workshops, and theme cycles
- Piecing a Lesson Together expands lesson topics to include full minilessons and the opportunity for users to create their own lessons online
- Weaving Assessment Into the Classroom features in each chapter take readers into real classrooms to witness the ongoing assessment necessary for masterful language arts teaching
- A fully integrated Companion Website provides users with access to minilessons, research, meaningful activities, and an online journal
- A free CD-ROM with footage of a Language Arts classroom gives users an intimate look at using instructional patterns in practice