Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2015
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/13/2015
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Up-to-date. Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
- Complete. Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes.
- Integrated. Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines.
- Learner-efficient. Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
- Trusted. Used by thousands of students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1.
7 volumes in set: Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, Behavioral Science
USMLE® is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).