Kaplan GED® Test Science Prep 2015 Book + Online
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/06/2015
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $15.99 Save
The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan's GED® Test Science Prep 2015 is a self-study program for the Science GED® Test .
Kaplan's Science GED® self-study system includes:
- 150+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 2 Full-length Science practice sections—1 in the book and 1 online
- In-book diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- 10+ online videos with expert instruction and explanations
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers
Looking to prep for all 4 sections of the GED Test? Get this same printed content plus the other 3 subjects, and more expert online videos in Kaplan's GED Test Premier 2015 with 2 Practice Tests.