- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 10th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/04/2013
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Kaplan’s ASVAB, Tenth Edition prepares students by offering detailed information about the test and reviewing the different subjects a recruit needs to know; including Word Knowledge, Arithmetic Reasoning, General Science, Mechanical Comprehension, and more. In addition to determining enlistment eligibility, ASVAB scores are combined into composites and used to assign new recruits into military occupations (e.g., mechanical, electronics, or administrative jobs).
Kaplan ASVAB includes:
* 3 full-length ASVAB practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* An overview of important key math concepts
* An extensive list of key vocabulary words
* Effective test taking strategies for the computer–adaptive ASVAB
* Content review for each of the subjects covered on the ASVAB test
Kaplan ASVAB is an invaluable study tool for both students interested in the military and high school guidance counselors determining the occupational aptitudes of students.
Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals to build students’ futures, one success story at a time.