Java EE Applications on Oracle Java Cloud: Develop, Deploy, Monitor, and Manage Your Java Cloud Applications
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/04/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Master Java EE Application Development on Oracle Java Cloud
Build highly available, scalable, secure, distributed applications on Oracle Java Cloud. In this Oracle Press guide, Oracle ACE Director and Java Champion Harshad Oak leads you through the entire Java EE cloud-based application lifecycle—from development to deployment. Filled with real-world examples, ready-to-use code, and best practices, Java EE Applications on Oracle Java Cloud is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to meet the growing demand for cloud-based development skills.
- Set up an Oracle Java Cloud instance and manage users and roles
- Build an application with NetBeans IDE and deploy it on Oracle Java Cloud
- Extend application functionality using servlets, filters, and listeners
- Streamline application development with JavaServer Pages, JSP Standard Tag Library, and expression language
- Create and deploy feature-rich JavaServer Faces applications on Oracle Java Cloud
- Use Enterprise JavaBeans to effectively run business logic code in enterprise applications
- Develop and deploy SOAP and RESTful web services on Oracle Java Cloud
- Take advantage of the persistence capabilities of Oracle Java Cloud via Oracle Database Cloud
Code examples from the book are available for download.