The ISIS Crisis What You Really Need to Know
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/01/2015
- Publisher: Moody Publishers
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $12.99 Save
With ISIS on the rise, what do we need to know?
ISIS—a name that inspires fear, a group that is gaining momentum. Horrors unheard of are plaguing the Middle East, and ISIS may be responsible for the worst among them. And yet there is so much we don’t know about ISIS:
- Where did ISIS come from?
- How is ISIS distinguished from other terrorist groups?
- Could ISIS play a role in the end times?
- What does ISIS mean for Israel?
- What impact could these events have on the United States?
- How should believers respond?
In The ISIS Crisis, authors Charles Dyer and Mark Tobey answer these questions and more. Drawing from history, current events, and biblical prophecy, they guide readers through the matrix of conflicts in the Middle East. Then they explore the role of ISIS in all of these matters. Finally, they encourage Christians to look to Jesus, the Prince of Peace.