Introduction to Middle Level Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 04/28/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
Introduction to Middle Level Education, 3/e gives readers an engaging, first person introduction young adolescents and the middle level classroom. It examines the full range of topics relevant to this group of students, from student development and diversity to the structures of middle level education, curriculum instruction, assessment, advisory, service learning, the learning environment, and more. Nine focus teachers and nine focus students bring the concepts to life through photos, vignettes, and professional practice opportunities. In this edition, the new AMLE Teacher Preparation Standards are included in each chapter, along with the 16 characteristics of successful middle level schools featured in the This We Believe section. Likewise, the 13 goals for young adolescent development in This We Believe are referenced repeatedly as concept address ways to meet the goals. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded audio and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831566 / 9780133831566 Introduction to Middle Level Education, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133752437 / 9780133752434 Introduction to Middle Level Education, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133808408 / 9780133808407 Introduction to Middle Level Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card