Integrated Wireless Propagation Models
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/02/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
FULLY INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS FOR MANAGING WIRELESS NETWORK COVERAGE, CAPACITY, AND COSTS
Cowritten by Dr. William C. Y. Lee, one of the original pioneers of wireless technology at Bell Labs, this in-depth guide presents accurate, effi cient propagation prediction models to meet the growing demands of next-generation wireless networks. All relevant factors, including terrain, atmospheric conditions, buildings, antenna height, indoor environments, and more, are considered.
Integrated Wireless Propagation Models discusses popular prediction models and provides complete details on the Lee macrocell, microcell, and in-building models. Thefi nal chapter ties the three Lee models together to produce an integrated Lee model that can be applied to all mobile environments. Throughout the book, complex mathematical models are translated into practical, easy-to-implement solutions.
- Introduction to modeling mobile signals in wireless communications
- Macrocell prediction models--area-to-area and point-to-point models
- Microcell prediction models for both empirical and deterministic methods
- In-building (picocell) prediction models
- Integrating the three Lee models into the Lee comprehensive model