Illustrated Bible Survey An Introduction
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 11/01/2013
- Publisher: B&H Academic
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Ideally suited for undergraduate students, laymen, and pastors, this volume features:
• More than 200 full-color photographs, maps, charts, and illustrations
• Introductions to each book of the Bible, including background, date, author, outline, and message
• Introductory chapters on the themes of the Bible, how we got our Bible, and the people and places of the Bible
• Sidebars on the unique features, beneficial insights, and practical applications of biblical truths
• Study questions and recommended further reading
ECPA Gold Medallion award winners Hindson and Towns draw from a lifetime of teaching more than 100,000 students. They represent quality evangelical scholarship, along with a passion to make the Scriptures come to life as they open windows of insight into the biblical text. This exciting survey highlights the key elements of the literature, history, archaeology, and wisdom of the biblical text with an eye on the practical application of its timeless truths, moral principles, and theological insights so desperately needed in today’s world.