Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 9th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 05/21/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $246.26 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Engaging students and cultivating understanding in a world of diversity.
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/e examines the rich diversity found in human sexuality. More significantly, the text places an emphasis on cultivating understanding in a world of increasing diversity through personal engagement. Students are encouraged to reflect upon their own beliefs and experiences throughout the text in order to foster a more personal and impactful learning experience. The text also helps students develop their own opinions by promoting critical thinking skills, personal sexual health awareness, and responsible decision-making.
MyDeveleopmentLab is an integral part of the Rathus / Nevid / Fichner-Rathus program. Key learning applications include Video Series for Human Sexuality, “My Life, My Sexuality,” Assessment, and Personalized Study Plan.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – MyDevelopmentLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Critical Thinking boxes are integrated into the margins. Boxes ask students to delve deeper into the material and reconsider their own opinions and ideas.
- Engage Students – The newly updated "Real Students Real Questions" feature increases students’ critical thinking skills by incorporating real questions from actual college students, as posed to instructors.
- Explore Research – Throughout the text, “ A Closer Look” boxes provide in-depth discussions of scientific techniques and skill-building exercises such as “Breast Self-Examination,” Self-Examination of the Testes,” and “What to Do If You Suspect You Have Contracted an STD.”
- Understand Sexuality – Through new and updated features like “My Life, My Sexuality,” and “A World of Diversity” the authors strengthen comprehension of the material while fostering greater reflection and understanding.
- Support Instructors – The 9th edition is accompanied by a rich instructor support package, including new video embedded PowerPoints, a heavily updated Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank that are organized according to in-text Learning Objectives for ease of use, and MyDevelopmentLab with the new Human Sexuality Video Series.
0205989322 / 9780205989324 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (Case) Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205909469 / 9780205909469 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (case)