Human Resource Management
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/05/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
In addition to covering the core issues relating to human resource management, such as recruitment and selection, training and development, and reward, the book also discusses emerging issues like talent management and the effective management of staff on international assignments.
Pedagogical features include boxed skills exercises and learning activities, section summaries, suggestions for further reading, assignment and discussion questions, and a guide to key concepts.
This new edition features a new chapter entitled "Utilizing Human Resources," which covers areas such as flexibility, talent management, and health and safety.
Adopting instructors receive a copy of a DVD featuring video interviews with practitioners, filmed specially for the textbook.
The textbook is also supported by a fully integrated Companion Website:
- Interactive glossary of terms
- Multiple-choice questions
- Web links
- Online video links connecting relevant human resource management content to themes and chapters from the book
For registered adopters:
- PowerPoint slides
- Test bank
- Suggested seminar activities
- Figures and tables from the book
- Guide to assignment and discussion questions
- Guide to practitioner interviews
- Exercises to accompany DVD material